Sunday, August 7, 2011

MY FANTASY ALBUM COVERS

Earlier this year, I began to make my own personalized album covers to futuristic proposed albums as a hobby. Since this is my blog, I thought I would share with the world my personal album cover collection that I have made so far. Hope you enjoy them! P.S. Sony Music.....call me. LOL

Alternate album cover #1 for the Elvis In Concert 1977 album released by RCA
                                                        Alternate album cover #2
                                Alternate album cover #3, and my personal favorite of all!
                            Album cover for a new concert album in Hampton Roads, VA
                     Alternate album cover for a new release of the NY Garden concerts in 1972
             Alternate album cover for a new release of Elvis' final concert in Indianapolis, IN 1977
Artwork for a proposed 50's rock & roll album
Album cover for a potential "Duets" album
Album cover for a new album of the Elvis On Tour movie 
Album cover for a new 3-CD set of 70's studio master recordings





























No comments: